Always secure: backup power supply keeps the system operational during power failures
Two-way communication: microphone for emergency two-way communication with monitoring station personnel
Emergency fast-action keys: quickly summon Fire, Medical or Police with one button
Super-loud piezo siren: provides effective alert notice throughout the home
Hear clearly: Speaker for voice audio status messages and prompts, live communications with monitoring station personnel and configurable “voice chimes”
Easy to read: colour LCD touch screen provides “At-a-Glance” status of home and property
User friendly: simple, icon-driven, touch screen user interface— No buttons!
Stay connected: control lights, thermostats, door locks and other Z-Wave® enabled devices.
Well suited for houses, apartments, and condominiums, the Simon XTi features a built-in touch screen to control security functions. In addition to using Simon XTi security features for safety and peace of mind, optional wireless devices can be added to provide control over other functions including Z-Wave® wireless lighting control devices, Z-Wave wireless thermostats for home HVAC systems and Z-Wave door lock control.
All these functions can also be controlled remotely using Web portal and mobile applications powered by Alarm.com. Any Web- enabled device (laptop, smartphone or tablet) provides access to Simon XTi’s functionality and even includes lifestyle-enhancing information such as the current outdoor temperature and a four-day weather forecast.
The Simon XTi panel comes standard with 40 wireless zones, or it can be set up with 38 wireless zones and two built-in hardwired supervised burglary zones (normally-closed loop only). The built-in radio receiver works with both crystal and SAW Learn ModeTM sensors.
- Simple, no button interface; All interaction occurs via a 3.5-inch color LCD with graphical user interface (GUI)
- At-a-glance status of home and property
- Actionable status icons:
- Identify door/window open
- Last motion detected
- “My property” icon status; covers all non-window, non-interior motion changes
- 40 wireless zones — two can be hardwired (normally-closed loop only)
- Built-in PSTN 2-way voice capability (over Cellular with optional module)
- Supports both crystal and SAW LearnMode sensors, repeaters
- Supports 2-way RF products (version-specific)
- Chime feature for monitoring door, window or motion activity
- 1 master access code and 8 programmable user access codes of 3 to 6 digits
- SIA or CID central station reporting formats and Voice Event Notification reporting via PSTN (native) and/or optional Cellular and IP modules
- Program panel with built-in touch screen or Enterprise Downloader software v4.4 or later
- Expansion options:
- Internet-based interactivity (with third-party providers)
- Support for on-premises remote control with optional talking touchpad or touch screen accessories
- Compatible with the Interlogix Image Sensor, providing on-screen image display