5 Diamonds For Every Hour Of The Day
In every market, in every industry and for every type of product, there exists a wide range of equalities and inequalities, advantages and disadvantages as well as insightful reviews and critiques. In the end, there are always two categories of products or services: those sold on value and those sold on quality. In other words, you buy some products on a bargain price or you pay a little more and you get something of a higher quality. No matter how rich or poor the consumer, the products he or she buys throughout their lifetime fall in both of these categories. However, it is reasonable that some products or services require quality over value. When it comes to the safety of your home and family, whether it be from burglary, intrusion, noxious gases, fire or medical emergencies, who can sacrifice alarm system monitoring quality for a few dollars per month?
So what does it mean to have a 5 Diamond rating for your monitoring stations?
According to the Central Station Alarm Association (CSAA), who gives such awards, it signifies 5 points of excellence:
- Commitment to random inspections and quality criteria standards by a nationally recognized testing laboratory such as FM Global, Intertek/ETL and UL.
- Commitment to the highest levels of customer service.
- Commitment to ongoing job-related education and testing by having 100% of its central station operators certified using the CSAA online training series.
- Commitment to raising the industry standards through CSAA membership and participation in its activities.
- Commitment to reducing false dispatches.
In addition to these points, to become 5 Diamond rated and of course, to remain so, 100% of alarm operators employed and future employees must be CSAA certified through the online course offered by the association and also, the company must be a CSAA member in good standing.
This certification, being renewed annually, demonstrates a commitment of the Five Diamond Central Station to the continual upgrade in the performance levels of the central station operators who are the first line of defense in the security of your home or business…
To protect your home with Reliance Protectron’s 5 Diamond Monitoring Stations check out Free Home Security Canada