The Concord Express panel comes standard with six hardwire zone inputs, of which one can be set up as a 2-wire smoke detector loop that can handle up to 10 detectors. A built-in radio receiver with 16 wireless zones allows for easy and inexpensive addition of any LearnMode™ sensors, remote keychain touchpads and wireless panics, providing installation flexibility to meet the needs of the users. Encrypted LearnMode technology secures every keychain touchpad transmission.
Two built-in outputs can be programmed to activate external devices during an alarm or other system events. Adding a SnapCard™ expands system hardwire zone inputs and outputs. The 8Z input SnapCard provides six regular hardwire zones and two 2- wire smoke loops. The 4 output SnapCard adds four programmable relay outputs. Each card (one per panel) connects easily to the panel circuit board inside the cabinet for a clutter-free, professional installation. Expand the system further by adding a 8Z input module for eight additional zones per module. With 16 user-programmable access codes, residential customers can grant access privileges to several users.
- 22 zones—six onboard hardwire inputs and 16 wireless zones
- 2- and 4-wire smoke detector compatibility
- 2 onboard programmable outputs
- Compatible with all LearnMode sensors and Encrypted LearnMode keychain touchpads
- Panel auxiliary power provides 750 mA (continuous)
- 16 user-programmable access codes
- Latchkey numeric paging
- SIA False Alarm Reduction standard
- 50-event history buffer
- Keyswitch arming using a hardwire or wireless zone
- Programmable from on-site alphanumeric touchpads or offsite using ToolBox software
Simon XT PDF Downloads